Friday, June 9, 2017

Never give up!

There is a particular chancery court in Mississippi that gives me fits. Trying to get anything from them is like pulling teeth. Formal requests by letter are ignored. If you call them on the phone with the EXACT details they don’t have the time to pull it. I have been fighting with them for years.  Funny thing is, the circuit court in the very same county is one of the best ones to work with. Yesterday I got a package in the mail from the chancery court.  They sent me divorce records I requested almost two years ago. I honestly think they sent them just to aggravate me but no matter, I will take them.


1 comment:

  1. Heh-heh-heh . . . there certainly are outfits that are uncooperative for reasons they do not share.

    It took 2-1/2 years of correspondence after pre-payment to get some microfilm copies from the NY State Library, even though I also gave them the correct microfilm number and pages. Quite a surprise finally to get the copies.

    ReplyDelete